- This Program is designed to provide responsible training for those persons wishing to supervise IANTD divers. These include IANTD Open Water Diver, IANTD EANx Diver, IANTD Advanced EANx Diver, and IANTD Deep Diver. Dive Masters may teach Snorkel Skin Diver. Dive Masters who complete Item 2 under Program Content may teach the IANTD OW Free Diver course. If the IANTD Divemaster is Recreational Trimix and / or Advanced Recreational Trimix certified than they may supervise these courses as well as be awarded a Advanced EANx or Advanced Recreational Trimix Supervisor qualification.
- IANTD Dive Masters may supervise, escort and assist in all IANTD Open Water SCUBA Diver Programs but cannot conduct SCUBA training exercises unless under the direction of a qualified IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor.
- IANTD Dive Masters are qualified to plan and execute emergency procedures appropriate for the diving activity and environment.
- Upon completion of the program, Dive Masters may conduct any specialized scuba diving activities for which they have received appropriate training. If diving in conditions significantly different from those previously experienced the Dive Master shall require an appropriate orientation.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Diver, or Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver, First Aid to include CPR, Oxygen Provider and IANTD Rescue or equivalent. If an equivalent certification is accepted, CPR and Oxygen Provider must be current within the last two (2) years. Qualification in two (2) optional IANTD Specialty Programs is recommended.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 60 logged dives.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.