- This Program is designed to extend the diver’s knowledge to safely guide professional cavern tours of non-cavern certified divers (maximum 4 divers) in the overhead environment. Focus of this program is on safety, conservation, professionalism and preservation.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Dive Master and IANTD Full Cave Diver or equivalent with proof of a minimum of 20 non-training logged cave dives or sufficient experience to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be certified in First Aid to include CPR, Oxygen Provider and IANTD Rescue or equivalent. If an equivalent certification is accepted, CPR and Oxygen Provider must be current within the last two (2) years.
- Complete the academic development sessions, open water skills circuits, emergency skills, and IANTD Cavern Divemaster written exam with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.